A successful program starts with identifying the best talent for your brand.
The Discover Experience
With Discover you can effortless uncover and approach high-performing individuals suited to your brand. With Discover you can:
- Browse Hundreds of Curated Lists. Explore diverse categories, from location-based lists to creator demographics to specific categories (ex: Top Luxury Fashion Converters).
- Sort Talent & Utilizing Filters. Easily navigate through talent with added filters, allowing you to sort by various metrics including Total Sales Driven, Follower Count and Gifting Acceptance Rate.
- Send Bulk Messages. Seamlessly communicate with multiple partners at once with our bulk messaging capabilities. Whether it’s send a gift or promoting a new campaign, connecting with talent has never been easier.
How to Use Filters in Discover
Explore Curated Lists
Discover curated lists meticulously crafted by our Creator Team or create your own selections.
New & For You
This section is populated immediately when a brand joins ShopMy and serves as a jumping off point for your brand to find creators who are highly engaged and relevant within your industry. For Brands that opt into Expert Sourcing, New and For You is more frequently updated.
If a brand has a market that performs very well for them or a geography they want to expand into, this section allows them to see which creators reside in those cities. Some of the most popular US locations are New York City, Los Angeles, Dallas and Nashville. We also have lists that showcase our international creators. Instead of needing to search Instagram bios, brand can utilize these lists to quickly find creators in their key cities.
Our AI Recommendations section can be used to receive recommendations on the creators your brand should work with. To put together this list, our database looks at brands in similar categories, price points, creator activities, clicks, sales, and AOV to ensure that we’re recommending the best partners for your unique brand.
Creator Talent Cards
Talent cards are an easy to use summary of a creator’s performance on ShopMy and their interactions with your brand.
The first page of the creator card provides a brief description of the creator along with their statistics, most frequently mentioned brands, audience geography, relevant talent tags and receipts of any gifting requests you’ve sent.
The statistics are made up of a combination of public information from the creator’s social platforms (ex: Instagram story view, social following) and ShopMy’s proprietary information, such as order volume and gifting promotion rate.
If a creator does not have a rating across a category, that likely means that they are new to the platform and we do not have enough data to make an assessment. The strongest creators across each metric will be marked as “Elite.”
The second tab in the creator card will show you any time a creator has mentioned your brand either via their social media or through a ShopMy collection. To learn more about these feature visit the Brand Mentions page.
Once you've found a creator you'd like to save, simply click on the heart icon at the bottom right-hand corner of the creator card. At that point, a small box will appear with the option to “Create a New List.” Name your list, then click the "+" icon. Your selected creator will be added to the list, which you can find under My Lists.
Your lists serve as a powerful tool not only for viewing creators later but also for taking quick actions.
- Bulk Gifting. As you build out your list you’ll notice a green button that says “Send Bulk Gifting.” This can be used to send product to an entire list at once. Simply click the button, write a message and select the Lookbook you’d like to send, once you hit the “Send Requests” button all of these creators will receive and be able to select product from the Lookbook.
- Bulk Messaging. Once you’ve created your list you will see the option to “Send Bulk Message” at the top of the page. Click this button and then craft a message to everyone in the list. This can be utilized to remind them of upcoming sales or welcome them to your affiliate program. Please note that you will only be able to bulk message current promoters or creators you have gifted to. You cannot message someone who has not mentioned your brand.
Learn More About Our Advanced Features
- What should I do if I see a creator who I don’t want to work with?
While you can utilize the “X” to permanently remove a creator from your account, that means you won’t see or be able to discover that partner again. Instead, we recommend creating a list titled “Do Not Work With” and adding anyone there who is not a brand fit. That way you entire team will be on the same page about avoiding those specific creators.
- Is there a way ShopMy can build lists for me?
Yes, as part of our updated 2024 pricing you can select the Expert Sourcing service add on in which our team will utilize your specific criteria to build out a talent list aligned with your strategy and goals.
- How does ShopMy curate their lists?
ShopMy’s Sourcing team has in depth data on creator interests, audience demographics, the purchasing behavior of their audience, their most mentioned brands, their conversion power and more. We utilize all this information to ensure we are putting together strong lists for our brand partners.
- How are ShopMy creators vetted?
Whenever a creator applies to ShopMy we start by reviewing their profile to ensure they meet our brand safety standards. As part of this we make sure their content is not spammy, that they don’t have any inappropriate content and that we feel they would represent our brand partners professionally and respectfully. We also check to ensure they are using their page to tag and promote brands. Lastly, we look at their follower count, content production and engagement. However, a smaller following does not automatically disqualify a creator as some of our top sellers are considered micro creators.