Save time and cut the noise with a new standard in talent interaction.
This new feature simplifies the influencer gifting process for brands and creators. Brands can effortlessly create digital product catalogs and send them to targeted influencers, while creators can conveniently select the products they want to try. Click the link for an overview of Lookbooks.
Chat with Creators
The chat tab lets you manage all your communications with creators in one place on the platform. Brands can begin a chat to the following creators:
- Current promoters
- Creators who received product gifting
- People they provided a custom discount code or commission rate
ShopMy creators can also reach out to your brand to start a conversation or request gifting. We recommend taking the time to review these requests and determine if these individuals are a partner fit.
You can also reach out to numerous creators at once through bulk gifting. This can be a convenient way to let creators know about a brand announcement such as a sale, event or upcoming product launch.
- Talent Tab: In the talent tab, you can message any of the lists on the left-hand side of the screen. Simply hover over the list and then click “Message.”
- Discover Tab: In the top right corner of any creator list you will see a green button that says “Bulk Message.” Click this button to message everyone in that list.
Tips & Tricks for Messaging Creators
- Avoid asking for posts in exchange for gifting. While we understand that many brands engage in affiliate marketing/gifting with the goal of getting creators to post, outright asking for content is a huge turnoff to creators. Instead of mandating that they post, encourage it by providing discount codes or sending kind messages thanking creators when they do post.
- Keep it natural. Don’t send a long, formal PR pitch, keep everything short and engaging.
- Make it personal. Curate your message based on who you’re talking to and reference something about their page/content when you first reach out.
- Thank influencers if they post. They appreciate the fact that you noticed!
Need some more help? Check out these messaging templates.