Measure Your Success with ShopMy
ShopMy is making it easier than ever to view performance on the platform and find new ways to improve your influencer strategy. Continue to read this guide to find out what each section means and how to improve your score.
Why Program Reports?
Program Reports is a new way to measure ongoing success and develop new strategies with your team and Success Manager. The scoring system will monitor performance, help the ShopMy team train and guide you on the platform, scale your influencer strategy and retain new and existing creators.
Where Can I View My Program Report?
Navigate to https://shopmy.us/report and login. If you’re already logged in, you can find your report by clicking on the hamburger icon in the top right corner and then “Program Report”.
When viewing your Program Report, you’ll see there are descriptions for each section and category. Continue to read on to find out more about how these are calculated and how to improve your score. You’ll notice you can:
- Compare your data to previous performance and top similar programs
- Click on “see graph” to visually interpret your data over a one week, one month, or three months period
The Four Programs
- Tier 1: World Class Creator Program
- Score Ranges: 85 - 100
- Who they are: These programs exemplify excellence in creator marketing. They leverage all of the tools available in the creator marketing toolset including gifting, codes, custom rates and chat. They have large groups of promoters driving meaningful traffic. They are great brands with good products, highly active, and have elite results to show for it.
- Tier 2: Advanced Creator Program
- Score Ranges: 70 - 85
- Who they are: These programs are some of the best programs and ones that are highly successful. They leverage the majority of the tools such as gifting, codes, rates and chat. They are nearly a world class program that are lacking either in activity across all marketing levers or performance in terms of promoters and revenue generation.
- Tier 3: Established Creator Program
- Score Ranges: 30 - 70
- Who they are: These programs are solid, functioning creator programs that are beginning to leverage the full capacity of creator marketing. They are likely only leveraging a few tools in the creator marketers toolset or have not yet been able to establish a strong audience of promoters.
- Tier 4: Upstart Creator Program
- Score Ranges: 0 - 30
- Who they are: These programs that are new to creator marketing and are just beginning to establish their programs. They are not yet actively leveraging core features and do not have enough existing promotional activity to pull them into the Established category.
The Components of the Score
To view a detailed guide on how the Performance Report is calculated, please use the guide below.
How Can I Improve My Score?
Program Reports FAQ
On thi page