How do I issue custom commissionable codes through Pepperjam?
If we are doing affiliate tracking through Pepperjam, and you’d like to set up custom commissionable discount codes for talent on ShopMy, you’ll need to ensure that you’ve set up Dynamic Tracking on Pepperjam, meaning that you must have their Dynamic Pixel implemented Please read more about that on their site here.
Step 1: Create the code on your POS System
First you’ll need to create the code so that it works on the checkout of your website. Codes should be associated with the talent name and be evergreen codes (never expire).
Step 2: Attach the discount codes to ShopMy in Pepperjam.
- Our ID in Pepperjam is 213694
- In Pepperjam, on the Coupons page under the Creatives menu, click Add New Coupon and select “Exclusive.”
- Then click Edit Publisher List and enter ShopMy’s publisher ID, it is: 213694
- Fill out the other fields and click save.
Step 3: Attach codes to Associated talent in the ShopMy Dashboard
- Click “customize” on a talent, then enter the personalized discount code and % Off. Codes can also be attached via the CHAT tab.
Related Questions, Documents + Links
- Pepperjam: Clickless Exclusive Code
- Pepperjam: Dynamic Commissioning Integration Guide
- Discount Codes 101
- Setting up commissionable codes in Impact
- Setting up commissionable codes in AWIN
On thi page