How Can I Improve My Program Performance?
Program performance is a great way to see if your activity is seeing return over time. ShopMy has a average ramp up period of 3-6 months before some of these categories will grow quickly.
While success can be measured in different ways, below are some general ideas when looking to improve in a specific component. Please reach out to your Success Manager or email@example.com if you’d like more specific strategies on how to improve your program performance.
Below is a chart of the points your program can score for performance. Continue reading below for strategies on how to improve all of these areas.
Clicks / Traffic
# Elite Promoters
# Earning Promoters
# Elite Earning Promoters
Gifting Promotion Rate
Gifting Acceptance Rate
How can I improve overall volume, DTC volume, and traffic?
- Discount Codes
- The best way to improve overall volume is by extending discount codes. When sourcing new creators on the platform and sending them product, issuing a discount code after gifting will incentivize them to post about your products.
- Custom Commission Rates
- Extend custom commission rates to talent you’d like to see more engagement from. This can be a great driver during promotional periods or new launches.
- Develop Organic Relationships
- Show interest in your creators and their content. What do you like about their content? Why are you choosing to gift to them?
- Follow-up after sending gifting to hear their thoughts on the product
How can I improve overall promoters and elite performers?
- Gift to talent on a regular basis to increase your brand awareness on the platform and on social media.
- Onboard Talent
- Onboarding your own creators is an easy way to earn these points early on in your program.
- Your creators will see ShopMy is a home for your influencer strategy and messaging. All of their brand mentions, chats, and analytics will be stored for you in ShopMy.
- This will help earn bonus points, too!
Add link here
Add link here
On this page